Garbage Disposal Repair and Replacement
We can repair or replace your garbage disposal SAME DAY. We have everything we need on our truck to give you the Same day service you deserve. We also warranty all of our products so you can be sure you are getting the most for your money!
Extend The Life Of Your Garbage Disposal
I am often amazed at what people put down the kitchen sink drain and it makes the drain clogged. While I would agree that the garbage disposal is a wonderful appliance, please keep in mind that it has limitations.
Just last week we had a client call, and she was not a happy camper with her drain clogged! How would you feel if you were having company over for dinner, and your kitchen sink just died on you? What makes matters worse is that the problems were self inflicted. In the basement we found that a large section of the drain line was filled with eggshells.
Here are 5 things you can do to prevent kitchen sink problems and having your Garbage Disposal break.
1) Do not use the garbage disposal without running water 15 seconds before and after you use your disposal or you will end up with a drain clogged.
2) Pouring grease down your drain is asking for trouble. Use a glass jar and trash can instead.
3) Do not allow food particles with stringy consistency such as celery, and skins from poultry to go down the drain.
4) Once a month pour ice cubes over your running disposal, this will sharpen the blades.
5) If your garbage disposal stops working, try hitting the red reset button below the unit.