EMERGENCY DRAIN SERVICE, and Drain Cleaning for Philadelphia and surrounding areas EVEN AFTER 5PM . . . NOT A PROBLEM!
If you need drain cleaning you are in the right place!
My top 3 ways to greatly reduce the risk of having a drain problem NOW, and preventing one in the future!
- STOP putting wipes , or any disposal rags down the drain. I realize that the advertisements say they are flushable, we respond to at least 38 service calls a month that says otherwise.
- Garbage disposals work great for clearing a plate, however they have their limitations. If you ask yourself “I WONDER IF THIS IS A GOOD IDEA “, that is a clue that you should stop. Never empty an entire pan at once. Be very careful with putting too much pasta, rice, and green leafy vegetables . Keep your blades on the disposal sharp by allowing the motor to grind up ice cubes on a monthly basis.
- If your home was built prior to 1981, you should be using Biosmart for your kitchen, bathtub, laundry, and bathroom sink drain. Unlike acid based drain cleaners that create problems for your drains by destroying the inner walls of the pipe, clients who use biosmart do not call us for drain problems.
- Our Philadelphia plumbers are clean, never smelling like the city sewer.
- We have invested HOURS if necessary in restoring flow to your kitchen sink, bathroom, and maindrains…instead of spending 15 to 20 minutes and trying to sell you a new system.
- We will spend the time to determine what is likely to cause your problem, then offer several options so that you can approve the price before we start the work.
- We camera drains with our state of the art video inspection, this way we can show our clients the good , the bad, and the ugly.
- We have saved client’s thousands of dollars, because the $99 guy told them the pipes needed to be replaced
- Our technicians can also hydro blast any drain in your home for superior results.
- Chestnut Hill, PA (19118) – Mt. Airy, PA (19119) – Germantown, PA (19144) -Philadelphia, PA (19106) – Philadelphia, PA (19104) – Willow Grove, PA (19090) – Holmes, PA (19043) -Horsham, PA (19044) – East Germantown, PA (19138) – – Philadelphia, PA (19130) – Cedarbrook,PA (19150) -Plymouth Meeting, PA (19462) – Lafayette Hill, PA (19444) – Ambler, PA (19002) – Abington, PA (19001) -Ardmore, PA (19003) – Bala Cynwyd, PA (19004) – Huntingdon Valley, PA (19006) – Bryn Athyn, PA (19009) -Bryn Mawr, PA (19010) – Cheltenham, PA (19012) – Philadelphia, PA (19019) – Dresher, PA (19025) -Elkins Park, PA (19027) – Flourtown, PA (19031) – Fort Washington, PA (19034) – Gladwyne, PA (19035) -Glenside, PA (19038) – Jenkintown, PA (19046) – Merion Station, PA (19066) – Narberth, PA (19072)” -Oreland, PA (19075) – Wynnewood, PA (19096)” – Philadelphia, PA (19092) – Philadelphia, PA (19093) -Society Hill, PA (19101) – Center City, PA (19102) – Olde City, PA (19103) – Philadelphia, PA (19151) -King of Prussia, PA (19406) – Gwynedd, PA (19436) – Gwynedd Valley, PA (19437) – Spring House, PA (19477) -King of Prussia, PA (19487) – Wyndmoor, PA – Wyncote, PA (19095) – Laverock, PA – Erdemheim, PA -Springfield, PA